- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is caused by a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that weakens the immune system making the body… more
- This is the third volume of life tables constructed by the Bureau from Census 2008. In this release, the Bureau has constructed general life tables… more
- The National Bureau of Statistics has produced a number of documents containing some Census 2008 information. Also produced are a number of reports… more
- The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) is the official statistical agency of the Government of the Republic of South Sudan. It is mandated to… more
- An Analysis of Check-points on the Major Trade Routes in South Sudan. Background and Implementation MoFEP, with financial support from USAID,… more
- 5th Sudan Population and Housing Census 2008, A Priority submitted to the Population Census Council by the Technical Workgroup.
- On 9th July 2011 South Sudan became the world’s newest country when it seceded from Sudan follow- ing an historic referendum on self-determination… more
- On 9th July 2011 South Su- dan became the world’s newest coun- try when it seceded from Sudan follow- ing an historic referendum on self-… more